Thursday, February 26, 2015

another thing that happened last week ..

RT and i went to the maroon5 concert!!
my in.laws came for the weekend and they stayed an extra day to keep the littlest while we went to the concert

it was awesome!!
we had so much fun!!

i have been a mega fan for as long as i can remember and adam levine is basically my biggest celebrity crush ha!

RT gave me the tickets for my birthday and our seats were great!! not to mention the concert itself .. being a long time fan i was thrilled with the fact that they played songs from pretty much every album they have rather than only the songs from this most recent album
we stood and danced the whole time and i sang every song at the top of my lungs

it was a night with my sweet husband that i will never forget
thanks hunny!!



No comments:

Post a Comment