Friday, June 20, 2014

a new do

dress: free people
shoes: michael kors circa many many years ago
i actually cut my hair like ten days ago but RT and i have both been working kinda crazy schedules so this was the first time we have had a chance to do real deal outfit pictures

i have been wanting to cut my hair off for a long time now
i was thinking i wanted a full on pixie but my friend connie cuts my hair {she is the best!! if you live near by you NEED to go see her :)} and she thinks baby steps are better
and honestly .. she was right
i absolutely love the cut and it is not so different that it is shocking or overwhelming at all!!
thanks connie!!

i am working this weekend but am going to be at the lake with my family as much as i can
my parents were out of town over father's day weekend so we are going to celebrate this weekend

what are you all going to do??
hopefully something awesome!!

happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment