Monday, February 24, 2014

girlfriends

this past weekend a group of my girlfriends and i met in atx for a much needed weekend away. we left after work on friday and headed there .. spent all day saturday .. and then left to come home about eleven yesterday morning

here is what i can say about my friends .. they are the best in the world!! i am sure everyone feels that way but it really is true!!

i am the worst at calling to check in with people. it is a flaw but is also the truth. and with my friends .. even if we haven't talked in a couple months we meet up and pick up right where we left off. we all met in college and i am confident these girls will be my besties for the rest of my life

love you girls!! this weekend was SO much fun!!
thanks mazie for being such an awesome host!!

happy monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment