Tuesday, January 14, 2014

he's cute

me:
top: kaya di koko
pants: citizens of humanity
shoes: l.a.m.b.
RT:
shirt: hand me down softness from his grandfather
pants: levi's
shoes: all saints
sometimes we get dressed cute on a weekend night and go out and have fun ..

this past saturday we had a surprise 40th birthday party for a friend of RT's that he works with and then afterward we went over to a different friend's house for some game night fun

we live in TX and the weather here is bipolar so it was just the right night to wear this sleeveless blouse that i got from the hoop at the end of last summer. bright colors with a contrasting stripe pattern .. yes please! and .. i have been coveting these jeans for a while now and my awesome boss surprised me with them for my birthday .. best boss ever!! needless to say i was pretty excited about my outfit {ha!}

i hope you all had a fun weekend too!!

happy tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment