Wednesday, June 20, 2012

For Your Information ..

.. it is cloudy today and I am crossing my fingers for rain. A lot of people around here are complaining about all the rain we have been having but I love it. I love the way it smells. I love that it brings life to all of the plants and yards. I love that it fills up our lakes. I love that it makes me want to curl up on the couch and snuggle. I love that it brings some relief from the heat. And most of all I love that we are not living through severe draught conditions like we were last summer. So come one rain .. bring it!

 

.. my boss brought her sweet new baby to visit us at the store today!! She is two weeks old today and she is the definition of a muffin. She is just perfect and precious and she hardly makes a peep. I am a serious baby lover and I could have snuggled with her all day long. Such a bright start to this work day!

 

.. my in laws are visiting from OK and we are going to have dinner with my sister and her family tonight. We are going to this fun local Mexican food restaurant that has the best atmosphere and food. RT and I love any excuse to spend time with our nieces and nephews and I really like to share that with his patents. Even though they are only a couple of hours away, our families really don't spend much time together. Such a great opportunity to spend time with both sides of our family at once!

 

.. a couple of weeks ago we were at market buying for holiday and our genetic denim rep gave me these awesome printed jeans! I was so excited I wore them the very next day. Today I decided to go pretty literal with it so, going along the grey print, I paired these skinnies with a grey top and grey Jeffrey Campbell litas.

 

Happy Wednesday!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment