Friday, June 15, 2012

Black Bean Burgers .. or Not


Last night I had all the fixins to make black bean burgers for dinner. But when I got home we decided on a date night instead. We watched an episode of teen mom .. because it is important to start your night off with some seriously good quality television .. then headed to this extra yummy pizza place near by and enjoyed a really nice date night together.


I truly love spending time with RT. I know what a blessing that is and i cherish every second we spend together. He is my very favorite person to hang out with and even better than that .. he likes hangin out with me too! I am a lucky girl :)


and bonus .. he's super easy on the eyes!!



Happy Weekend!!




Top: BB Dakota
Shorts: Carribean Nights
Shoes: Dolce Vita






No comments:

Post a Comment