Monday, May 14, 2012

A Weekend Review

On Friday night the three oldest kids on my side of the family came over to spend the night. It was so fun!! My sister's two oldest have been several times but this was the first time sweet Emery got to come too! I cannot even tell you how much fun it was and they were all so excited. It fills my heart that they love spending time with us as much as we do them.


When we got to the house we dumped all the toys out on the living room floor .. turned on cinderella .. And played until bedtime.


I always read this book call Tickle Monster at bedtime. Bedtime is probably the most inopportune time to read this story because the kids get all crazy and riled up but it is such a fun story and they love it so much that I do it anyway.
 

Saturday, after my sister came and got all the little ones .. I went in to work for a couple of hours and then spent the afternoon like this ..


No she is not spoiled!! Whatever would make you think that?!?



That night RT and I went out to celebrate with our friend Ben. He graduated with his masters that day and we were so excited to get to be a part of that incredible accomplishment with him!!


Yesterday RT had to work but I got up and headed to the lake with the dogs to spend mother's day with my mom and the rest of my family. We went to church and then just hung out at the lake all day until it was time to come back into town for dinner with my mom's side of the family. I love having a day dedicated to celebrating the moms in my life.



I hope you all had as good a weekend as I did!



Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment