Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Delayed

I actually wore this outfit on Monday but RT has been at work for two days {major boo!} so these are the most up to date ensemble pics that I have. I normally wouldn't wear hot pink cut off shorts {by genetic denim} to work but paired with this fun multi colored lace floral cami by hanky lanky and worn under my lace and fringe poncho from free people they were more than appropriate. I wish I could wear this poncho everyday. It feels so throw back to me and adds insane amounts of visual interest. Clearly I am strategic when getting dressed most days but every now and then I have an outfit that I like more than most and this was one of those times. I will definitely be wearing this combo again and probably sooner than I actually should. {ha!}

 

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment