Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Oh Monday

Except that it's not. Its Tuesday which is insanely confusing to me. I am sure I will be a day behind all week but that means the weekend will come one day early and I have no complaints there. Plus market is this weekend and that is one of my very favorite parts of my job. So basically it's good things all around.


I love these pants from free people. They are so light and airy which is a must when it is 95 degrees outside. The tribalish pattern of pinks and purples is super cute and pairs perfectly with the texture of this ivory lace top. I basically live in my nude dolce vita wedges because they are extra comfortable and literally go with every single thing. You will get tired of seeing them quickly I am sure. Sorry bout that.


Hope you all had an awesome memorial day. I know I did .. check this out ..

.. my niece Emery went water skiing for the first time yesterday! She is only 3 and was so awesome!! Way to go little love!!


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment