Monday, May 7, 2012

Meatballs and Fried Rice

 

For dinner last night I made asian turkey meatballs and edamame fried rice and it was seriously delicious! Follow the links to the recipes on the skinny taste website and while you are there you should peruse the rest of her recipes because i have made several and they have all been really yummy.

 

I am the type of cook who follows a recipe. I can tweak to the liking of my family but I like to browse websites and magazines for new recipes and cook from them. Because of this, I do not cook the same things over and over. When people learn that I like to cook, inevitably they want to know what is my favorite thing to make. That is such a hard question for me because I, unlike most, do not have a arsenal of go to recipes. I am more of a "yea that looks good lets try it" kind of cook.

 

Anyway, if you are trying to decide what to make at your house this week .. I highly recommend these turkey meatballs served on a bed of fried rice. A glass of red wine never hurts either ;)

 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment