Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Vacation Photo Blog

as soon as we arrived in Crested Butte, RT and I dropped our bags and headed out to walk around town. Heaven forbid we waste any time {ha!}. This is the bridge where we got engaged.


I love this town and that mountain so very much

he's bringing sexy back .. obviously
emery at ski school for the first time
and that's deuce in the orange helmet. he and emery were in the same class. so fun!
janey was going up the high speed quad lifts and everything! she is a rock star
posed ..
.. yeah this is more normal ..
.. welcome to our life {ha!} .. we love each other
everyone went sledding one day and it was seriously the most fun I have had in a while. the little kids loved it!
the big kids did too!
{this is my brother,sister and I pretending that we all fit in one kid sized sled. I was laughing so hard by the time we got to the bottom of the hill that I couldn't stand up .. hilarious!!}
even nanay had to join in on the fun!!
sweet emery is so tired from a morning of sledding
I can't wait to go back! Looking forward to next year already ..

Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment