Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mr. Sunshine

Dress: Allen Allen
Top: Sparkle & Fade
Wedges: Steve Madden
Sunglasses: Prada

The sun has made an appearance in a big way around here. It has been in the low to mid eighties and sunny for the past several days and I can't seem to get enough of it. I have been driving around windows down music blaring happy as a clam. At home I just want to hang out on the back porch. Even the dogs cant get enough. Check out Layla my little sunbather {ha!}. This is the best kind of weather we have and it doesn't last too long so I have to enjoy it while I can. Soon .. oh so very soon .. it will be 100°+ and I will want to pass out or cry every time I walk outside.

Another major plus to this time of year? Pool and lake season is officially in full swing!! RT and I went to the pool with Ben and Bridget on Saturday and it was glorious. The water is still too cold to get in but that's ok because it's not too hot yet.

In celebration of Mr. Sunshine, I am wearing a new coral dress and nude sandals. Very springy if I do say so myself. How about y'all? Are you all geared up for spring and basking in the weather??

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment