Monday, March 12, 2012

Real World

{this is most obviously not my best picture ever but it is the only one that even sort of showed the front of my outfit so whatever {ha!}}
Dress: Blu Pepper
Sweater: Bloom
Shoes: Steve Madden
We are home from a fabulous vacation {ill post pictures tomorrow} and it is back to the real world for me. We actually got back thursday evening and I worked Friday and Saturday so I have been back to life as i know it for a couple of days but today is Monday and the start of a new week so it feels more official.

You would not believe how gorgeous it is here today! It was overcast and raining for the entire weekend and today it is sunny and beautiful and it is going to be 80°. Love it! In celebration I am wearing a very springy outfit {I was admittedly freazing when I left for work but I was too excited about the impending sunshine to care}. While we are in Crested Butte, the girls always take an afternoon to shop the little boutiques in town and this outfit is made up of a few of my fun finds.

And some blog news .. I have added a couple of new pages. A family .. friends page and a food page. I am not totally sure if I can use those the same as the fashion home page but I will work out any kinks as I go. I haven't posted anything on either yet but I thought I would give you the info so you can be looking for new things.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment