Monday, March 26, 2012

Angel Jane

Finally I am back in the landing of the living bloggers. {ha!} I finished the book trilogy I was reading and I am honestly pretty sad about it. I want to read it again. But I can't neglect my little blog anymore .. so .. moving on ..


I may have mentioned one or two {bagillion} times that I am an aunt to 8 amazing little boys and girls. The oldest on my side is this sweet little muffin, Janey. She is much bigger than this now .. she is turning 6 in April! 6! Holy cow! I can't believe it!! 

Janey is such an enthusiastic and happy little girl and every time she sees me she screams "aunt nancy!!!" and runs and jumps into my arms. It makes my heart swell every single time. A few weeks ago she ran to me and I picked her up to give her a hug and this exchanged followed ..

Me: Oh my goodness you are getting so big!
Janey: Yeah. When I am six I am probably going to be too big for you to pick me up.
Me: No way! You are going to be six really soon!
Janey: Yeah. But don't worry .. I won't be too big to spend the night.
Me: Thank goodness for that!

.. she is so funny! And she is absolutely not going to be too big for me to pick her up when she is six. Just in case you were wondering. 

In these pictures she is 2. My sister and I took her to the aquarium to check out all the animals and fish and while we were there I snapped this series of pictures. I think they capture such a sweet moment between Audrey and her oldest baby. Laughing .. playing .. loving each other. I was looking back through old pictures yesterday and when I saw these I knew I had to post them. 

Happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment