Friday, August 26, 2011

Online Wishing and Another Note

So I have this hobby that RT and I like to call "online wishing." I have roughly a kagillion online stores that I check pretty much daily to see what new things they are selling that I might like to have and that inspire me. I pull the pictures into a folder on my desktop in which I have an individual file for each of the stores. It is crazy and ridiculous and yet I totally love it. I also have a "people" folder where I pull inspirational photos from other bloggers (you guys are awesome!) that I also check pretty much daily. Here are just a very few pictures that I have pulled today. Adding them all would take way too long :)
Asos
Mod Cloth
Motel Rocks 
Pixie Market

Shop Bop

Nasty Gal
... except that I am not totally sure I could pull of silver lame leggings so in that case I also love ...
Nasty Gal

Sole Struck

Urban Outfitters


Now, on to a completely different and totally unrelated topic. I recently read a book by Ree Drummond (i.e. Pioneer Woman) called From Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. It is the author's true life love story between her and her "Marlboro Man" and I loved it! I read it in two days and am now mildly, and embarrassingly, obsessed with her. She is hillarious! She has a blog that includes anything and everything which you can follow here. And she has a show premiering on the Food Network tomorrow morning called The Pioneer Woman. If you are into that sort of thing, like me, then you should check it out. 

Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment