Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pretending






Top: Gemma
Skirt: French Connection
Shoes: Steve Madden
I really love this top. The design is awesome the way it is kind of a cross between water marks and tie dye. I have a serious infatuation with pockets too so that makes the top even better. The skirt was a must. I think sequins have made a huge jump into daytime wear and I fully intend to embrace it to the fullest. All girls like to sparkle right?! 
Feeling a little Eric Clapton in my blog title today. That is why it seemingly has nothing to do with the ensemble. I love a little classic rock in my day. When I was a kid my dad would play the Eric Clapton "Chronicles" CD while he was taking me to school and ever since then I love love love. I named my dog after the song "Layla" and I have taught my 5 year old nice to love him too. Honestly, every time she gets in my car she wants to listen to Eric Clapton ... it is pretty much the most awesome thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment