Thursday, June 30, 2011

Plain White T







Tshirt: Mossimo
Jeans: Genetic Denim
Shoes: Lauren Conrad
Necklace: Jane Basch
Always I hear people excuse their lack of style with these two statements, "I like to be comfortable" and/or "I don't have the time." Well let me tell you that in this outfit I am very comfortable and I bet it took me less than one minute to get fully dressed. A fitted v-neck t shirt and a pair of ultra stretch jeans are just as comfortable and easy to put on as a pair of sweat pants and a Tshirt depicting a logo from your last vacation. 
Ok so enough with my ranting ... I love the simplicity of casual jeans and a plain white T. I think it epitomizes a daytime outfit suitable for whatever comes your way. Bonus ... I found these super cute black sandals on sale at Kohl's. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment