Monday, May 9, 2011

Redo








Hat: Michael Stars
Shirt: Sparkle and Fade
Romper: Pink
Shoes: Steve Madden
I know I just featured this top a week or so ago but I have done it in a completely different way this time. So ... it's a redo!
I absolutely love hats. I have several but my husband says I never wear them and really, he is right. I love the way they look and I think they add a lot to an outfit but for some reason I think you have to take a hat off once you get where you are going. And if I do that, my hair is all flat on top. I know I am weird and just need to get over it and have the hat be just another accessory. It's not like I take my necklace off when I get somewhere so why do I have to take my hat off. 
Something for me to contemplate ......


3 comments:

  1. I like that you wore the shirt like a vest! Very cute! xo

    www.nydontleaveme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in love with the entire outfit!!!So chic!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hat too... It looks fabulous on you.

    Love, www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

    Za

    ReplyDelete