Monday, May 16, 2011

Meet a Friend








Tank: Love Tanjane
Top: McGinn
Jeans: Genetic Denim
Shoes: Charles David
Purse: Vintage
There is this bench that is just on a corner in the middle of a neighborhood in the city where I live that says "Meet a Friend" on it.  It has this half circle rock walking path in front and is landscaped really pretty around it and everything. I think it is so cute. It doesn't seem to be on anybody's property but someone obviously owns it and keeps it up. I love to see stuff like this encouraging people to spend time together. So often I think we get all caught up in the hustle and bustle of life and forget to chill out and hang out with our loved ones.

2 comments:

  1. That is so true...I like to find little hidden gems too! love your purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spaces like that, especially living in nyc everything is so constant and cold sometimes. Its little places like neighborhood gardens ans safe spaces that is easy to fall in love with.

    Love the bag doll!!

    Love www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

    Za

    ReplyDelete