Friday, May 6, 2011

Between the Lines







Shirt: Michael Stars
Skirt: See You Monday
Shoes: Gianni Bini
It is the weekend! Woohoo! Not that I don't have to work today and tomorrow but my job is pretty fun so I am not complaining. This Sunday is Mother's Day and we will be spending our first few days down on the dock with my family which is super exciting. My parents live on a big beautiful lake and lake season is one of my favorite times of the year! Lots of fun times spent with good family and friends. 
I am loving all things tulle and lace and so you can imagine that this skirt is on my top 5s list for the time being. I love finding pieces like this that are neutral and ultra feminine that I can pair in almost any way. Today I went for girly head to toe but it works with combat boots too! 
Love!

8 comments:

  1. Love that necklace...

    love Za

    www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you outfit stunning!

    btw, you got an award!

    here:
    http://staceyko.blogspot.com/2011/05/time-for-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous skirt, love the combination with the amazing heels. they look smashing

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you are so beautiful! I want your skirt, bad! And I used to sell heaps of those necklaces, arnt they so cool? !

    tessa-kit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you look.. amazing skit.. and OMG.. you necklace is divine
    lee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i absolutely love this skirt - has a great authentic vintage feel!

    -fb X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!

    Very girly look indeed, I love the skirt! It is very ethereal! I like your blog a lot, so I have become a follower:)

    I would really appreciate it if you visited mine:

    Stories and Sequins

    and become a follower if you wish:)

    Thank you in advance!

    Chrysa

    ReplyDelete