Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lemon Drops and Gum Drops

" If all the rain drops were lemon drops and gum drops ... oh what a rain that would be"
"I would stand outside with my mouth open wide"
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"
"If all the rain drops were lemon drops and gum drops ... oh what a rain that would be"






Top: Patterson J. Kincaid
Jeans: Genetic Denim
Shoes: Gianni Bini
Umbrella: off the street in Venice
This pre-school song is very appropriate for the much needed rain we have been having. The fires have been tragic due to the lack of rain so, seeing it rain steadily for several hours was an answer to prayers all over the place. 
I am one of those people who truly enjoys the rain. Ryan and I love to sleep with the windows open during a thunderstorm and I think the rain is so peaceful and calming. My dog, Zoey, does not agree. It would make her feel a lot calmer if there was never a thunderstorm again but too bad for her :) .

4 comments:

  1. I love your pumps Doll!!! Such a great print on the top.

    ♥ In Shoes We Trust ♥

    www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

    Za

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the top, its cute and colorful


    http://www.mywildmess.com/

    Follow my blog with bloglovin

    ReplyDelete