Friday, December 19, 2014

dressing down

she is learning to make bubbles :)
me..dress: hand.me.down from my nana
sweater: velvet
the littlest..outfit: gap
full sequins for daytime??
sure!!
why not??

a few years ago my grandparents moved and nana was downsizing all of the clothes in her closet so i hit the jackpot on some of her things
this dress is amazing but RT and i just don't really go to fancy places so i have never worn it
as i was standing in front of my closet this morning trying to decide what to wear my eyes fell on these beautiful sequins and i just thought .. i'm wearing that

paired with a casual oversized cotton cardigan .. tights .. wedges .. and my most favorite hat .. and i was ready for my last day of work before Christmas break

happy weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment