Friday, November 29, 2013

black friday

this is what happens when my mom makes me laugh right when she takes the picture {ha!}
shirt: way old from a tom petty concert
jacket: bcbg maxazria
pants: citizens of humanity
shoes: steve madden
sunnies: prada
in honor of black friday i wore all black today
i also stripped all of the color from my pictures and opted for a tonal black and white option
i always really love when other people do it but i am such a color lover that when i switch my own photos to black and white it kinda makes me sad .. but it went with my theme today so i did it anyway

did you all have a wonderful thanksgiving??
i know i did!! tons of my family members congregated at my parents' house and we ate till we thought we would die and talked the day away .. good food and good people .. it really can't get better than that do you think??

and just in case you are in the area .. to kick of the holiday season we are offering 30% off everything in store {excluding jewelry} at the hoop this weekend only
come see us and stock up on some awesome wardrobe goodies :)

happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment