Thursday, January 27, 2011

Work and Play





Dress: Vintage     Shoes: Vince Camuto     Necklace: Anthropologie
 I L-O-V-E this dress! The colors are really pretty and the shape of the dress is incredibly flattering. It is cut in super close to the waist and then has a few pleats running from the center of the waistline down the skirt. I truly think it would make anyone look hourglass and slim. Even though it is vintage, some of the detailing is very fashion forward. The slight batwing of the sleeve and the abstract print full of vivid colors ... so modern! Outfits that are appropriate for work and play rank really high on my list of must haves.
These clogs are so cute and the color goes with everything. It is truly the most neutral color and so I wear them all the time.
It is highly possible that I have owned this belt for 10 years or more. I usually get tired of my things way quicker than that but this belt just keeps finding its way into my outfits. 
Santa Clause left this necklace for me this Christmas and I have worn it a ton. The combination of colors is really soft and pretty and I am crazy into critters right now so naturally the little gold frog keeps me reaching for this accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment