Saturday, January 29, 2011

Meet Layla and Zoey




Jacket: Nelli     Top: Madison Marcus     Jeans: Genetic     Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Layla and Zoey are my crazy animals. Layla is the chihuahua and she was an incredibly lucky find in this weird flee market/antique building off the side of the road in a tiny pass through town in TX. She has been my spoiled rotten baby for the past five years. Zoey is a Golden Retriever/Sheltie mix. We adopted her a couple of months ago and she is kind of a freak. She is super sweet and smart but still ... a freak.
I just got these new jeans by Genetic and it is a breath of fresh air to see something other than skinny jeans. Don't get me wrong I love skinny jeans but this slim bell is a nice little change. The jacket was an awesome find in the little Colorado town of Crested Butte and it is my most favorite jacket. My shoes were my wedding shoes and in all seriousness you can never go wrong with hot pink glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment