Monday, July 1, 2013

my favorite accessory






top: free people
bottoms: genetic denim
shoes: sam edelman

when i was in eighth or ninth grade my mom got this little white dog named minnie. we have always had dogs and cats and been a family with multiple pets but up until minnie we had never had a little sheshe dog. i will never forget what one of my mom's friends said to her ..
nancy, that is not a dog it's a purse .. she goes everywhere with you

mom didn't take that to heart so much. minnie doesn't really go anywhere but fast forward several years to when i got layla and i heard the statement loud and clear. she is just like a purse. i sling her over my arm and she goes a lot of places with me. she is my constant companion and i wouldn't have it any other way. not to mention that she is just so dang cute {ha!}

hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!
happy monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment