Friday, March 18, 2011

Product Experiment: Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Real Nail Polish Strips

Last week I was on vacation in Crested Butte, CO and I was in this really cute boutique on Elk Avenue called Lavish. We always go in there when we are in town. They have great items for children and tons of accessories for adults. Anyway, I was talking with the owner and noticed her nail polish. I told her I liked it hoping to get color and brand info and what she told me was very surprising ... she said "Oh thank you! Actually it is that Sally Hansen stick on nail polish. I have been really pleased with it. This is two weeks old and it lasted on my five year old for a week." I was shocked! Stick on nail polish actually looks good and on top of that it lasts!! WHAT?? Now I don't know how familiar you are with five year olds but regular nail polish looks good on my niece for maybe two days ... that is if she actually sits still long enough for it to completely dry which let's face it, doesn't happen. Needless to say I had to try it. It was super easy to apply, really looks good, and comes in 24 different colors/styles! Woohoo! It is only day one so I don't know how long it will last but I will keep you posted.
Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Real Nail Polish Strips (in Frock Star)

No comments:

Post a Comment