Monday, March 28, 2011

Go Your Own Way







Dress: Vintage
Shoes: L.A.M.B
Random mix of jewelry
This is the happiest spring dress. The bright colored floral print with the circle skirt over a tulle petticoat just makes me smile ... and twirl. I am not sure what that is about me but I can't help but twirl in a skirt like this. You would think I was a kid. You should try it though I mean twirling is pretty fun I can't lie. While we were taking these pictures there was a couple that walked by and even they started dancing and acting silly. It was awesome.
My dress is vintage and I had originally planned to wear it with some canary yellow floral heels I have by Irregular Choice but it was just a teensy too girly for me. I have a pretty girly personality but I guess I needed shoes and accessories that were a little more funky and unexpected. 
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment