Friday, March 25, 2011

My Blues






Shirt: Vince
Skirt: See You Monday
Wedges: Jeffrey Campbell
My blues are all new. Actually this entire outfit is new which is always fun. I have been wanting blue wedges for so long and these are perfect. They are so comfortable and bright and I am in love!
So, this is a weird fact about me ... this is the first button-up I have owned since I was a kid. I know button-ups are a staple in most closets but I don't tend to dress very structured so I think they look strange on me most of the time. That is why this one works for me. It can be worn regular but the bottom has buttons on the side seams so that it can be twisted up like this.
I am pretty sure this skirt will be my favorite skirt of the season. I am obsessed with everything about it ... the length ... the color ... the lace ... my personal perfection. I am loving my blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment