Monday, July 11, 2011

Newbury




Top: Joie
Bottoms: Joe's Jeans
Shoes: Naughty Monkey
Necklace: Lena Bernard
We just got this top in at the boutique where I work and I love love love it! The color is completely amazing and even though it is a pre-fall piece it is light enough to wear now. And that actually says a lot because they were saying on the news this morning that today will be our 14th consecutive day of over 100 degree heat where I live. Disgusting isn't it?! I am so ready for fall clothes but for now I am loving items like this top because it basically season-less.
And how about the necklace?! The people from Lena Bernard went to Indonesia and taught a bunch of the locals there to make jewelry and this is one of their designs. It is an awesome statement piece that is really wearable. I love to hear about people going to other countries and teaching a trade so that the locals can be independent and successful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment