Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lena Bernard


Sweater: Vince
Dress: Daftbird
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: Lena Bernard
I wore this necklace in my "Newbury" post a couple of weeks ago and wrote a little bit about the Lena Bernard brand but I really like her story (not to mention her jewelry) so I wanted to give a more information and a link to her website so you can see more of what this line and it's designer are all about.
Lena Bernard

Lena is only 25 and she has already been making jewelry for fifteen years. She is being recognized worldwide for her incredible designs and her fair trade company. She lives in Bali, Indonesia with her family and pulls influence from all over the world having lived in both Sweden and California while she was growing up. 

All of her jewelry is handmade from ego-friendly materials. She supports and promotes the community within which she lives by paying the locals to help bring her designs to life.

"I believe strongly in continuous improvement and am always looking to make things more efficient & sustainable. I support community empowerment projects, and am proud to be able to help my artisans achieve their goals and enable them to support their families. The artisans who work with me are the heart & soul of my jewelry."  -Bernard

You can check out more information about the unique designer and find where to buy online through her website: www.lenabernard.com. Of course if you live in the area and know where I work you can always come check out what we have in stock ;)


*all info about  Lena Bernard and her jewelry line was taken from www.lenabernard.com*
*photo of Lena from www.daisymaepr.com* 




No comments:

Post a Comment