Tuesday, September 2, 2014

a few weird things

top: heartloom
skirt: bobi
shoes: dolce vita

{one} i can't see my feet. and maybe this isn't weird to you. maybe you are thinking to yourself duh you dummy you are nine freakin months pregnant of course you can't see your feet but when you realize for the first time in your life that you actually cannot see your feet without bending way over and really trying hard at it .. it's totally weird!!

{two} on friday my mom and sister and three of her kids picked me up at home and we went to this garden by my house to pick up some locally grown produce {this place is totally awesome by the way and i am beyond pumped about my weekly goodie box of freshness} and afterward stopped to get frozen yogurt. because well you just have to make those kinds of stops sometimes. and as we were walking in i saw my reflection and was honest to goodness shocked by my big pregnant belly. i mean the thing is big. and even though it has been steadily getting that way for oh i don't know the last eight and a half months or so .. sometimes when i get a quick glimpse it shocks me a little .. weird!!

{three} RT asked me to make italian food one night for dinner this week. this is huge people!! italian is my most favorite but RT isn't much of a pasta person so i normally don't make it when he is home. a few days ago he legitimately asked .. with absolutely no prompting from me at all .. if i would make some baked ziti with meat sauce or something like that {his exact words} .. it's weird but i would be lying if i said i didn't do a pretty spectacular victory dance over it

{four} the hashtag #chihuahuasofinstagram exists ... this isn't so much weird as it is just plain flippin awesome!! i am a shameless chichi lover and i looked through all the #chihuahuasofinstagram photos for about an hour the other night

{five} it's baby month!! i am going to be a mom before this month ends!! A MOM .. please take a second to let that soak in .. i have been hoping and wishing and praying for this for a long time and we are so close now .. i  can't believe it!! i am so so excited!!

happy tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment